This recipe is quick, easy and perfect for parties. In my experience these cheesecake puffs come out looking great and smelling divine. If you’re in a rush to bake something for an occasion these treats will not let you down. Who can resist the cinnamon sugar combination anyway?
- 2 cans of Pillsbury butter crescent rolls
- 2 packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- Cinnamon & sugar
- Unroll and spread out the contents of 1 can crescent rolls.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Place onto an un-greased baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.
Recipe Source Yellow Umbrella
Image Source Yellow Umbrella