There’s nothing more simple or delicious than a chocolate chip cookie. Try using this recipe which calls for Bisquick mix instead of flour for a fluffier treat.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped, (optional)
1) Heat oven to 375°F.
2) In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg together.
3) Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts.
4) Round teaspoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
5) Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Recipe Source Plain Chicken
Image Source Betty Crocker